Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm way too lazy to keep up with this!

So, I started this blog so that long-distance friends and family could keep up with us. But I apparently am too computer incompetent to figure out how all this works. I'm supposed to be a child of the digital age, but I say bring back the 8-tracks and disco! Okay, I'm not that old!

Gambit and I had a wonderful trip in St. George. He was unusually well-behaved on the plane, much to my surprise and delight. Since coming home, he has developed this ear piercing shriek that he thinks is hilarious. It is even more hilarious when executed at the most inappropriate times. Church services, 3 am, standing next to the woman who thinks children should be seen and not heard at the Wal-Mart checkout. Actually, that one was timely executed. But despite the shrill screams he has developed, at least all the screaming has tuckered him out long enough to sleep through the night! Woo Hoo!

Ninja is going 3 weeks and counting without a potty accident. Another thing to celebrate. It's amazing the things that I now get excited about. It used to be a new pair of shoes, or a cute hair cut. Now its children that sleep, and fewer poopy diapers to change.

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweetie!! I am totally with you on the no diaper thing!! I'm loving not changing poopy diapers-of course in those first weeks changing poopy underwear really sucked, but now that that is pretty much over with it's great!!
    I'm glad you have a blog-I love knowing what's going on in the day to day life of people I love!!

    ReplyDelete