Monday, September 10, 2007

Antonio's Shopping Habits

So I'm banking on the fact that my husband probably doesn't read this blog, because I'm sure he won't be too happy that I am making posts about him...haha. I LOVE YOU HONEY!

So I've been wanting high-speed internet for a while (because I sit at home and do nothing, so why not do nothing, faster!) and Antonio wants cable because football season is starting [insert eye roll]. So our local cable company is doing a promotional deal if you package all your cable, internet, and phone services with them. We decide to take the plunge and become....*gasp*....normal. (We've never had cable or internet, and we've never had any caller ID thing on our phone).

After deciding on that, we've been talking about other big purchase we need, or want, to make. A new fridge, freezer for the garage, Antonio broke my dryer [another eye roll], etc. Antonio decides we should also put a new TV on the list. On Saturday he tells me that he's going to Wal-mart as I am getting the kids ready for bed. Fine. He comes home a few hours later and walks in with a huge TV! There goes our Things-We-Need-To-Buy fund. I was a bit taken aback at first, but this TV is my new best friend! It's totally cool! I can't believe I have been living in the dark ages for so long. I watched a few of my Friends episodes and I could actually see the gray hairs on Jennifer Aniston's head! Ok, she probably doesn't have any, but it is so clear.

Antonio is very excited to see the football games in such detail. I don't know if I would want to see so many large, sweaty men that clearly....but to each his own!

Off to dinner at the in-law's house!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm glad that you are finally getting Hi-Speed internet. We just recently got a computer and hi-speed internet, and I must admit-I've become quite the computer obsessed nerd!!! Mostly blogging!! But it will be so nice to be able to get on and off quickly instead of waiting for dial-up!
    I'm glad that you like the new TV!! That could have been disastorous!!! ;) love you!

    ReplyDelete