My sister helped Ninja write a letter to Santa tonight, and this is what it said.
Dear Santa,
I was very good this year and I would like a toy ship. A lightning McQueen blanket, a candy cane, new Lightning McQueen cars. Bob the Builder movies or toys. A regular blanket, a puzzle, a random book and toy. I want the most is Love and a Merry Christmas.
Love,
Ninja
Thank You
I thought that was too cute. If you can't tell, the kids loves blankets. I have to fold and put away all the blankets in my closet many, many times a day. He sleeps with about 6 blankets. We got our Christmas tree yesterday and got it all decorated. I love Christmas and having my house look all pretty! Gambit has gone straight for the ornaments and lights, but we've been trying to teach him not to touch them. I learned not to put glass ornaments on a tree when you have little kids (Ninja bit one when he was a baby and cut his mouth all up).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute. I love letters to santa. What a sweet little boy!
ReplyDelete