Saturday, January 19, 2008
Blackberries - Kids - and Carpet ----- Don't Mix!!
We have some leftover blackberries in the freezer that we picked last summer. I let the boys grab a few to much on while I was making dinner. Well, I was supposed to be making dinner, but I think I was actually playing games on the computer. Gambit made a MESS! He had blackberry juice all over his face, hands, legs, feet, and he even managed to get some on his back. He of course thought it would be so much fun to smoosh some into my cream colored carpet. That goodness for the amazing power of Folex carpet cleaner! It is the best stuff ever and gets out everything! I think I keep them in business.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad you were able to get it out!! I miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteOh man...I have learned not to let them out of my sight when they are eating anything. I will have to try that carpet cleaner...mine is about ready for another cleaning.
ReplyDelete