We had a wonderful Christmas this year. We spent Christmas week with my parents and siblings in Sunriver, a fun resort in Central Oregon. We had so much fun playing in the snow and just hanging out. It was so great to have everyone home this year. Here are a few pictures from the past few weeks.
Gambit and Daddy on Christmas morning
All bundled up to go outside!
Ninja and Daddy in the snow fort.
Playing with presents
Finding the stockings.

Gambit and his cousin Snooks.
Ninja loved opening the gifts.
Playing in a box.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!
We did have a good christmas, and I am happy to hear that you guys did too! I love the pictures and the updates!! Everyone looks so good! Thanks for the christmas card-such cute boys!!
ReplyDeleteI've been waiting for new pictures! Looks like a fun Christmas. The boys look cute as always. Glad you had a good holiday!!
ReplyDelete