Friday, January 25, 2008

I got tagged!

I got tagged...(Thanks Bevany) so I guess I have to do this. More about me and Antonio than you ever wanted to know!!

What is his name? Antonio. Okay, that's actually a Pseudonym. I call him Honey.
How long have you been together? June 26 will be our 5th wedding anniversary
How long did you date? Haha....met in december and married in June. You do the math :)
Who eats more? Antonio for sure!
Who said I love you first? Antonio....like really fast after we started dating. I guess I'm just super charming and irresistable!
Who is taller? Antonio, by almost a foot.
Who is smarter? That depends on what the topic is. Antonio knows more about the IRS and auditing, but I know more about poopy diapers and carseats.
Who does the laundry? Me.
Who does the dishes? Usually me. Antonio does sometimes and I always love it.
Who sleeps on the right? I do currently. Depending on where the bed is, Antonio has to be between me and the door. Although, I don't think I've ever told him that.
Who pays the bills? Antonio does. He so good at taking care of the finances, I don't even know what bills we have....that's awful, I know!
Who mows the lawn? Antonio, although he did teach me how to turn on the lawn mower last year!
Who cooks dinner? umm....Papa Murphy's! If someone cooks dinner (which is a rare thing in this house) it could be either one of us. I hate cooking, more than anything, but I have been doing better about making dinners
Who drives when you are together? It depends on what car we are in. Antonio doesn't like to drive the van, and if we are together in the Passat he will drive (even though he is a maniac driver).
Who is more stubborn? I know he would say me, for sure!
Who kissed who first? I think he made the first move.
Who asked who out first? Antonio asked me.
Who proposed? Antonio proposed, and it was one of the greatest days ever for me.
Who has more siblings? I do. Antonio has 3 brothers and I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers.
Who wears the pants? I think we work really well together. Antonio is more "in charge" about some things and I am "in charge" about others.

2 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute!! ;) I miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for doing it. I love reading other peoples stories. You guys are a cute couple. And it's nice to hear other people struggle with cooking dinner too!

    ReplyDelete