Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Little Heart Breaker!

I bought suits for the boys because my brother in law is getting married in February. They came today and I couldn't resist putting Ninja in it to see how he looked. Oh my goodness, I know I'm totally biased, but he looks so cute! I can't wait to get pictures of the boys together at the wedding. Enjoy some cuteness!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! I LOVE the vest. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Totally a heart breaker. And so grown up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh soo cute!!! I so want to get Noah a suit, but Robby thinks it is a waste of money. Nolan looks like a doll!!! Maybe Chloe and he will get together when they get older...??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps- I did a tag on my blog. Check it out. You should do it!! Consider yourself tagged.

    ReplyDelete