Sunday, February 10, 2008

Iron Chef

Ninja and Gambit wanted to cook me dinner tonight so they made me pizza and soup. This is what my living room looked like as they were "cooking". Apparently, they are pros and know how to use all the utensils! Ninja loves to help me cook (when I actually do it).




Here's a bonus of Gambit when he was eating PB&J the other day. I guess I put too much jam on the sandwich!


4 comments:

  1. Oh, I bet they had so much fun!! Was it yummy?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet boys. I wish someone would make dinner for me!!! I just wouldn't want to clean up the mess. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is great!!! I'm adding you as one of my favs! Hope to see you again soon! Your favorite cuz... Kris!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, if I could only see my kids not cook for me as much as they have. But I believe they are messier eaters than cookers. As said by Reese," I am so dead".

    ReplyDelete