Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'm going to be an Aunt again!!

I'm so excited! I just love doting on my nephews and I am thrilled to say that I have another nephew on the way! Yep...Uncle Gee and Aunt Bee are expecting another little BOY in September. I just can't wait for this new little one to join the family and I am so excited for my brother. Aunt Bee is such a great mother and I know that Snooks will be a wonderful big brother. Since I'm probably bursting her bubble by announcing what she is having....I'll wait to say the name until she says it's ok. Kind of a pointless post, but I just can't contain myself!!

I hope everyone has their lights off for Earth Hour! Let's all do our part to help take care of this beautiful planet that Jesus Christ created for us :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo-hoo...another boy! Hey, you can't complain whatever you are getting. Did you read that Mike and Bevany are also expecting again this fall. Life just can't seem to stand still, it has to keep on rolling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for another cousin!! Tell Bayra to get on the ball with her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should really switch to blogging. Then it will be uniform with all the cousins. Yes we are having a boy! We are so excited.

    ReplyDelete