Since several people have tagged me before and I never did it, I guess I'll participate now. Here are my TOP 5:
Things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Having fun being a newlywed.
2. Working at a gym, and never working out there.
3. Supporting Antonio through school.
4. Getting adjusted to living in Vancouver.
5. Enjoying the last season of Friends.
5 Things on my to do list today:
1. Clean my kitchen and mop the floors.
2. Take care of an insurance claim that didn't go through.
3. Make sure my children don't kill each other.
4. Start packing for HAWAII!!!
5. Go get a birth control prescription filled...No babies!
5 Favorite snacks:
1. Fruit, any and all (except bananas).
2. Cheetos.
3. Yogurt covered pretzels.
4. Ben and Jerry's.
5. Raw green beans.
5 Jobs I've had:
1. Maid - in my own house.
2. Chauffer - for my own children.
3. Dishwasher - a never ending cycle.
4. CEO - or this house would fall apart.
5. Conflict Resolution Mediator - a job I'm called to frequently with an almost 4 year old and a 2 year old in the house.
5 Things I would do with one million dollars:
1. Buy a different house.
2. Buy a car.
3. Take the boys to disneyland.
4. Go to Australia with Antonio.
5. Ask my CPA husband how to avoid paying taxes on the earnings.
5 Things that made me laugh this weekend.
1. Brian Brookes' stories about fishing.
2. I'm sure Antonio made me laugh, he's always doing weird stuff.
3. Gambit's attempt at playing barber shop.
4. When Gambit said the cows smell..."ewww".
5. Ninja being a pirate with underwear on his head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry, Doug and I don't like to do tags on our blog...
ReplyDeleteFun to read! I will do it. I can't resist a tag.
ReplyDelete