Sunday, February 1, 2009

Conversations with Gambit

The following conversation happened with Gambit when it was bedtime and he kept getting out of bed:

Me: (after finding that Gambit got out...again.) GAMBIT! Get back in your bed. Do you want me to give you a spankin'?

Gambit: NO! Daddy do it!

Me: (stiffling a laugh) You want Daddy to give you a spankin'?

Gambit: Yes!

Me: (totally laughing now) Ok, I'll go tell Daddy.

(a few minutes later Antonio and I were downstairs)

Gambit: Daddy? You come spank me?

Me and Antonio: hahahahahahahahaha

It was so funny. I guess it's time for me to rethink my methods of discipline if my children are asking for it. Not very effective!

2 comments:

  1. This is pretty cute! When are you coming our way next? It would be fun to get the boys together to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So not effective! But I love it that it is a topic of such a adorable conversation!

    ReplyDelete