In mid-June, Antonio and I took the boys to the beach to camp for one night. I'm not a big camper, especially when it rains all night (I slept in the car), but we had a great time hanging out as a family.
Looks like fun. Camping can be fun . .sometimes. We opted out of going to the ward campout this weekend though. I can't imagine having to keep track of Brooke at one of those things. Looks like you had a great time at the beach though.
Looks like fun- I'm not a huge camper either. Hey, summer is almost over, when are you coming over?!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun. Camping can be fun . .sometimes. We opted out of going to the ward campout this weekend though. I can't imagine having to keep track of Brooke at one of those things. Looks like you had a great time at the beach though.
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to catch on the beach. It looks so fun. You got some great pictures.
ReplyDelete