Antonio has a client in Tacoma, WA, so the boys and I decided to take a spur of the moment trip up there. We drove up one afternoon and joined Daddy for dinner. The hotel is in a beautiful part of the city in Point Defiance and right on the water (literally). We enjoyed walking around the area and seeing the amazing colors of fall. The boys and I visited the Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium while Daddy went to work the next day. My mom, Uncle Gee, Snooks, and Buzz drove up to enjoy the day with us also. This is such a wonderful zoo. They have a great variety of animals, and it's always so quiet there. Not like the bigger zoos that get a lot of traffic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow. It's beautiful there. I love the fall!
ReplyDeleteThat was great fun! Let's make that an annual fall tradition.
ReplyDelete