Wait for it.....
Wait for it....

Robot King!
Robot King!
A little commentary on the following two pictures.
Jules: Mom, this is a Wii game.
Mom: Wii?
Jules: Yes, as in the nintendo system that we don't have.
Mom: What? I thought it was a computer game.
Jules: No mom. It's a Wii game. Which we don't have.
Mom: Well, sorry. Don't open it and I'll take it back to exchange.
Oh wait! You DID get a Wii!! The look on their faces was priceless!
Opening presents takes a lot of concentration to do it right.
I am with you on the legos. I'm always picking those dang things up! Congrats on the baby boy again!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun Christmas! Love the story about the Wii...that's such a great trick! Here's a tip for legos: When they play make them dump them out on a blanket and make sure they stay on the blanket. Then to clean up you just gather up the edges and dump them in. It's awesome.
ReplyDeleteThe Wii trick was great. About three years ago we only got Charlie socks for Christmas. He seemed a little bemused by the fact. Then when eveyone was done opening presents I went and got his new guitar out of the back room. He was surprised!
ReplyDeleteThat was fun!
ReplyDelete