We are so excited to welcome another little guy to the family. Ninja and Gambit are thrilled and keep asking when "brother" can come out. He's healthy, looks great, and is quite handsome already! Stay tuned for his official debut in mid-May.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay! Another adorable little boy! Congratulations-I bet the boys are WAY excited! I am still waiting for the baby bump pictures! :) Cute christmas pictures-I especially enjoyed the nursing zebra! :) haha. love and miss you guys so much!
ReplyDeletehooray, congrats on another boy! you must be about 6 weeks ahead of me. I'm due July 5th! maybe we'll have a very patriotic baby...
ReplyDeleteThis sounds very familiar...congratulations! I love having 3 boys. When are we going to get together? Glad you had a good Christmas!
ReplyDelete3 boys will be so fun! Congratulations to you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your 3rd boy!! I loved having tic-tac-toe, 3 boys in a row! Everyone thought I'd be disappointed, and I got so irritated, because I LOVED it.
ReplyDeleteCANNOT believe you guys are on your third baby, let alone another boy! So fun! I need your address for Bexley's birth announcement, email it to me...lkhagberg@yahoo.com.
ReplyDelete