Saturday, May 22, 2010

My New Love


Rocket arrived on May 19, 2010 at 2:21am. He weighed 8lbs and was 20 inches long. We are so happy he is finally here and we all think he is just the cutest thing ever. He was born at home (as planned), but before the doctor got there (not planned) so Scott and my mom got to deliver him. It was a very quick labor (1hr 36mins), with the first hour consisting of very weak and irregular contractions. Though his entrance to the world was quick, everything went great and the experience was quite amazing. We are so lucky to have this little man in our lives!





The above picture was while waiting for the doctor to arrive.

4 comments:

  1. He is so cute! Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well with the delivery! I bet the boys were excited to wake up to a new brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, congrats! what a cutie. i'm sure his big brothers adore him. i've got 6 wks to go....but who's counting down? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Crazy you guys did it all by yourselves. I'm glad it all went well! He's definitely a cutie...and I love the pictures of the boys holding him. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete