Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Life Lessons - Relearned

1. Babies poop. A lot. Not nessesarily often, but A LOT.
2. Babies cry. A Lot.
3. Babies don't like to sleep at night.
4. Babies think it's okay to pee as soon as the diaper comes off.
5. Babies eat a lot.

6. Those big blue eyes, toothless grins, and overall adorable cuteness make all of the above totally worth it.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, he is so cute! We need to come up for a visit, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so adorable! :) It was so nice to see you guys last week! I am so glad that our house is a good middle location for Utah traveling! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's getting so big already. I'm excited to see him on Sat. Let me know what to bring. Also, I saw your brother in law at the theatre - got to love the free summer kids movies!! Let me know if you want to go together sometime or if you want to drop your kids off w/ me there while you shop or run errands. Next Tues. is Astro Boy. Jace is super excited about it. You guys should come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little man!! I could not agree more with all that. Just today I had Lyla all dressed cute in her 4th of July outfit and she pooped all up the back of it! Totally gross, I forgot to mention that she was only in it for about 45 mins too.

    ReplyDelete