Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Money Makers

When Antonio and I were on our camping trip, the boys split their time between the two Grandparent households. While at Mammie's they set up a Lemonade and Cupcake stand to sell. Crazy kids made a ton of money! It helped that there were several garage sales nearby, and Mammie told her neighbors to come over. I think I'll send them out every weekend. And make them pay me taxes :-)




Ninja is getting old enough now to understand about "work" and earning money. He loves to ask what he can do to earn a little bit and dutifully saves all of his dollars in his wallet. He's always saving for a new lego set (the kid has a million legos already) and I love watching him learn to earn the money, save the money, and how to spend it wisely. He'll be a great businessman someday.

1 comment:

  1. cute cute!! Noah gets .50 whenever he goes and feeds calves, and then when he gets home I double what he earned. He is also saving to buy a lego set! Also more pokeman cards and some bakugans (??spelling??). He has big plans for all of his money-he has separate jars around the house for each separate thing-including a mission jar. :) He doesn't really understand yet the value of money though-he is constantly showing his cousins all his money and then he tries to give them some...I have tried to put a stop to this practice...

    ReplyDelete