We live in the suburbs. It's a small town, and on the brink of some very rural areas, but we are definitely in a neighborhood. Nonetheless, three deer (a mama and two babies) have taken up residence in our backyard. They eat our apples that fall from our two large apple trees. We enjoy watching the roam around our yard, but Antonio is getting annoyed with them pooping and is threatening to call animal control. Thankfully, whenever he does, they dissappear for a few days. I think they know what he's up to. I like the deer. It's too cold for us to play outside and seeing them makes me feel like I'm living in the country (which I would like to do, in theory, but not in practicality). I get the best of both worlds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute!!!! ;) love them! I bet the boys love seeing them too!
ReplyDelete