Antonio gave us quite a scare this past week. I was at Aunt Sally's house cuddling with cousin Dee when I got a phone call from Antonio's boss. She told me that he had passed out as they were walking to lunch and she had called an ambulance. He woke up quickly, got moved to a chair outside of a restaurant, and then passed out again. The ambulance took him to the hospital where I met him, and they did a bunch of tests on his heart, lungs, blood (to check for clots), and everything came back normal. He was released a few hours later and met with a cardiologist the next day. Thankfully, everything looks fine (though they still don't know why he had the episodes of passing out), but he has to wear a heart monitor for the next month to make sure it's working properly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's scary. I think my mind must be turning to mush. It took me a while to figure out the Antonio thing.
ReplyDeleteScary!! I hope that you are able to figure out what is going on...
ReplyDelete