Thursday, January 12, 2012

Rocket got his hairs cut

Just before Thanksgiving 2011, Antonio made me cut Rocket's hair. It was only growing in the back and he had a pretty serious mullet going on. I was so resistant to cutting it, not because I thought he looked good with the mullet, but because I was not ready to accept that my baby was growing up. In the end, he looked much better, but it still makes me sad that he's this big already.
Before
After
To keep him still we let him watch a movie on Antonio's iPhone. Worked like a charm? Though he kept trying to look at me because he couldn't figure out what I was trying to do.

3 comments:

  1. Rocket is a cutie pie and looks great w/ the new haircut. It WAS looking very mulletish. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute! I just cut Soph's mullet too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember cutting Bens hair for the first time too. Though he had a serious combover instead of the mullet, and just like you said he too, looked oh soooo much better

    ReplyDelete