Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Vanity

Before my sister left me and went back to school....we were bored one day and decided to get ourselves all dolled up and take pictures.  I hadn't done that since high school (because let's face it, it's kind of a lame and immature thing to do), but I had fun laughing and acting a little crazy for an afternoon!  I'm not posting these pictures because I think they are particularly noteworthy, I'm posting them so that when I'm 45 and complaining that I have too many wrinkles I can look back fondly at these and think, "Ah...the good ol' days!".  And because I'm never in pictures since I'm usually taking them. Oh, and photo editing is a marvelous thing and can make you look far better than you do in real life.  I think I will simply wear a box over my head with a wonderfully edited picture of myself to save me the hassle of actually doing this makeup/hair stuff everyday.








2 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous! Your hair is SO long. What photo app do you use for photo editing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! I use instagram because I'm usually taking pictures with my phone.

    ReplyDelete