Ninja and Gambit were very excited for school to start a few months ago. Gambit especially because he's finally old enough to ride the bus and go to school with big brother. I really love Gambit's kindy teacher (the same one that Ninja had) and so far, Ninja's 2nd grade teacher seems to be really good for him. Both of the boys are very academically bright and enjoy the challenge of school.
We've managed to get a good routine in the mornings. Now that I'm working I'm forced to get myself up and dressed along with the boys. No more heading to the bus stop in my pajamas! The big boys love riding the bus and I love that it stops right in front of our house. Rocket loves when the bus pulls up, but is disappoints every time it pulls away and he's not on it.




No comments:
Post a Comment