We got park hopper passes so our next Disney day was spent at California Adventure. We headed straight for Grizzly River Rapids because it is a fav for everyone! There was no line at all because it was early and still a little chilly, so we got in 3 good runs before moving on to something else.
The big people who could then went on the California Screaming roll coaster. This is the only thing I was super bummed to miss out on because of the pregnancy. I love roller coasters! Ninja looks terrified, but he loved it and rode it several more times!
The kids enjoyed a little parade by Phineas and Ferb before going over to Bugs Land.
While some of us were in Bugs Land with the littles, the others went to the Tower of Terror. It seemed to be a big hit!
We had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe which was really awesome and had yummy food. While we were waiting for a table, we were entertained by a Macaw named Elmo. She was amazing!
On the way back from lunch we stopped in at the Lego store.
We took the monorail back over to Disneyland Park for more fun.
Half the group went on Matterhorn while the others went on the Finding Nemo Submarine. I was in the submarine group and it was a very long, very hot wait. We finally made it into the sub and were about to take off. Just then a woman stands up and says, "I'm claustrophobic, I need to get out!" I was so irritated. Don't get on a tiny little submarine if you can't handle tight spaces!
We all met up again and went rowing on Americas Rivers.
Winnie the Pooh was next before heading back to California Adventure for the World of Color show.
Some of us were so wiped out by the end of the day that we didn't go to the show (me and Rocket).





































No comments:
Post a Comment