The boys and I went to the Pumpkin Patch with Mammie's preschool. Ninja looks forward to it every year and constantly talks about "Farmer Bill". They got to go through a maze, play on the hay pyramid, and see different farm animals. Then we took a tractor ride out to the pumpkin field and Ninja picked out a pumkin for himself and one for Gambit. It gets more fun every year because Ninja just loves it. And Gambit enjoyed it too! A few pics....if I can get it to work. 







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute pictures!! I have been waiting for some pictures of your family!! Fall is so much fun for the kids huh?! Noah loves going to the pumpkin patch too! So are you going to be coming this way anytime??? How's your grandma?
ReplyDeleteI love the photos. I wish we were close to you so we can come with you to the pumpkin patch . Oh well, maybe another year! I can see the photos if I use Internet Explorer instead of Firefox. Anyway, love your family. Keep up the good work of posting your news!
ReplyDelete