Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Uh Oh....I may have slight Baby Fever

This post is mostly for you, Krystal. Seeing your beautiful little girl is giving me a little baby fever! EEEEKKK!! I CANNOT have another baby right now. I am going crazy with the two I already have. But they are so cute and tiny and cuddly. I miss that tiny stage. I do not miss the middle of the night feedings, which ironically, I am STILL doing. It's a good thing Gambit is so cute.

Right now I am listening to the beautiful sound of the boys playing together in the play room. And they aren't fighting!! Yay!

Antonio's out of town until Friday again. Boo. I don't sleep well when he is gone so I am very tired. He was gone last week too. Off to do some laundry!

1 comment:

  1. I saw a little baby girl last night at our church Book Club and I wanted to keep her. She was so little and so adorable. She wasn't that pretty but she was so lovable. It was pretty silly given the fact that I am still breastfeeding as well. Thankfully not during the night. Anyway, you should try for another one in the spring like us.

    Yea, I joined Curves last night and had a fantastic workout. I am immensely proud of myself.

    And, my Book Club read Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. Young adult vampire love story written by a young stay home mom LDS author. Definitely entertaining book but I didn't particularly care for the quality of the writing. She seemed pretty repetitive. Anyway, it is the New Times Best seller. You might like it. I like it enough to read the sequels.

    Sorry that this is such a long comment about your baby girl craving.

    ReplyDelete