Friday, February 22, 2008

Gambit's first Haircut





I finally took Gambit for his first haircut about a week ago. Antonio wanted me to do it before Uncle Buster's wedding (see above post). I loved his long hair and was so hesitant to get it cut. It's just a reminder of how quickly my little baby is growing up, and now he looks like a little boy. He did pretty good in the chair. He was a little squirmy, but he didn't cry, unlike his brother. I hated the way he looked at first, but now I am used to it. I just went back through these pictures and I didn't realize how long his hair really was! You can see the after pics in the wedding post.



3 comments:

  1. How fun and sad. I hate giving my girls haircuts. It just makes it more of a reality that they are going to continue to grow. We'll see how I do with Micah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is he? His hair was really cute long, but he looks so big now! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me on the other hand... I love to cut their hair. I do it myself and I cut Joel's, Jack's, Luke's and Kate's all on the same day!
    Did you save the locks?

    ReplyDelete