Babs and I outside the hotel.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Girls Weekend in California!
My mom, sister, sister-in-law, and I went to California for a four day girls weekend. We went to a spa, on a safari, and just had so much fun! It was such a blast to relax and not worry about kids or other responsibilities for a few days. I want to make this an annual thing! What do you think girls? The spa was great. I have actually never been to one before and I loved the experience. Here are a few pictures from the trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That looks like a lot of fun! I think you should plan a girls week up my way! Just let me know...I know AJ will love playing with the boys!
ReplyDeleteHey!! Jenny (I think you met her) and I, and my friend Brye are planning a girls weekend for next spring break! We think we might go to San Diego-sound good?! Anyone can come! (anyone that is female!) So you in?!
ReplyDeleteHow fun, my mom and sis's need to do something like this.
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun. I bet it was a nice getaway. Your hair is cute!
ReplyDeleteI agree that it was such a fun 4 days. I second it to make it annual event. Where next? I think Lisa was thinking the hot springs in Central Oregon. We sure don't have to fly everytime. Let's do it!
ReplyDelete