Saturday, March 15, 2008
My Poor Child
Ninja learned how to push a chair over the counter and climb up. He got up from his nap (or perhaps he never actually took one) and I was sleeping on the bed. I think he wanted a snack and proceeded to help himself in the kitchen. I hear a bonking-crash and he starts whimpering. When I get down there he has blood dripping down his face. Of course I immediately thought that he needed stitches and that I should take him to the ER. After I cleaned him up a bit I realized that the cut was not very big, it was just bleeding a lot. The following pictures were about 20 minutes after he had actually hit his head (He fell of the chair and hit is head on the counter), but it was still bleeding pretty profously. It took a number of shampoo washes to get the dried blood out of his hair. So far, I have successfully avoided any ER visits with my boys. I hope I don't have to go soon!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poor kid! This is one my fears. Mia does the same thing...pushes a chair over to the counter and climbs up. So scary. Hopefully he has recovered!!
ReplyDeleteOh man poor guy! I'm glad you didn't have to take him to the ER, that would have been horrible. I hope he feels better soon!
ReplyDeleteOh poor guy!! :) I'm glad that you didn't have to go to the ER though!!! Miss you guys! Hey go check out my blog!
ReplyDelete