Just a quick reminder of how important our right and responsibility is to vote. No matter what you political party is or the candidate that you are supporting, we must spread the word that everyone should register to vote! I think we often forget what a wonderful blessing it is that we live in a time and a country that gives us this opportunity. We are the ones that will direct this country by who we elect into our government offices. So, if you aren't registered....do it! And if you haven't payed much attention, read up on the current candidates in your local areas as well as in the national campaigns. In my opinion...if you don't vote, you forfeit your right to complain about the government!
I am a proud democrat who supports Barack Obama! Now go figure out who your candidate of choice is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
None of them. I like some views from some of them, but as of voting right now...let's just wait and be surprised.
ReplyDeleteYes, if I could vote I would totally vote for Obama. However, I am not D or R. I think I am independent. I could vote either way. It all depends on the candidate.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I just had to read that title again. Makes me giggle. Anyway, Grandma isn't too upset with you seeing that Carl was a demo and more so because you aren't voting for Hillary, her arch rival.
ReplyDeleteI can't decide yet. I'm already sick of all this political stuff, but it will be interesting to see who wins. I'll for sure vote, but probably won't make my mind up until I'm standing in the booth.
ReplyDeleteHey you guys....we didn't know you had a blog. It was so fun to check it out. We finally jumped on the ban wagon. http://taylorgirlandboyz.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteCheck check check it out.
Taylors