Monday, January 5, 2009

The Weirdness of Gambit

Gambit is currently obsessed with sharks and whales. I lucked out and found a stuffed shark and whale at our local Dollar store recently. He loves those guys and likes to sleep (and play, and eat, and do everything else) with them. This is how I found him sleeping the other night. If you can't tell, he's laying on his stomach and the shark and whale are perched on his back. I still can't figure out how he got them there.




A few of the super goofy faces that Gambit is constantly walking around with. I really think this kid is going to grow up and be a comedian. He also likes to give these faces when he wants to pretend he doesn't understand what you are saying. "You say I have poop in my pants? I'm sorry woman, those words are not in my vocabulary."

No comments:

Post a Comment