I may be a bit biased, but I think I live in the most beautiful area. We had some wonderful weather so Antonio and I took the boys on a little hike. They had so much fun exploring the wide world around them. It was great to look at nature through the eyes of a child again.
Oh, it looks SO PRETTY up there. I would love to plan a trip up there some day. I haven't been there in years. love all the pictures. They look so big!
I have to agree with you on that one!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had fun. I miss living in the Northwest I would move back anytime if I could.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great time! Where did you go?
ReplyDeleteDanna you CAN move back! Just tell your hubbie you can't be away anymore and move. And bring Terra with you!
ReplyDeleteOh, it looks SO PRETTY up there. I would love to plan a trip up there some day. I haven't been there in years. love all the pictures. They look so big!
ReplyDelete