I just think Gambit is the most hilarious kid. Here are a few funny moments of the past few days.
Friday: Antonio and I took the boys to a basketball game and we went to his office beforehand. It was right about 5:00 and there were a lot of people in the lobby waiting for the elevator, including some clients of the firm. Suddenly Gambit started giggling and yelled, "Daddy, I farted!"
While putting his black church shoes on Gambit announces, "These are my Jesus shoes!"
Ninja: We're playing super heroes, Mom. I'm Sonic Batman.
Gambit: And I'm MOSES!
Man, this kid cracks me up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those are pretty good! I'm laughing . . kids are funny.
ReplyDeleteI am totally laughing! Good work! He is right on! I think Moses is a superhero too! I should hang out with him more often. Can't wait to be his friend!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny, I love the things kids say it makes my day.
ReplyDeleteLove it! Love the super heroes! I will say I had a pair of sandals I loved (and wore out), that I called my Jesus shoes. I think we all need them! I'm still giggling!
ReplyDelete