We had a wonderful time on the water for this Memorial Day. We went on the boat with Antonio's family and we invited our friends, the Brammer's, along. Antonio and I both tried wakeboarding for the first time, but we didn't fare so well! I was able to get up, but I couldn't stay up. I eventually got so frustrated that I moved on. It was a beautiful day and the water wasn't too cold. I'm a weenie when it comes to cold water so I still wore my wet suit. We had a lot of fun and came back home to BBQ with the Brammer's that evening.
We had SOOO much fun! Thanks again for inviting us. Jace keeps talking about going on the big boat and the tube. He wants to look at the pictures over and over again. You guys are such good friends!
We had SOOO much fun! Thanks again for inviting us. Jace keeps talking about going on the big boat and the tube. He wants to look at the pictures over and over again. You guys are such good friends!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a awesome Memorial Day weekend! :) We didn't do anything on account of Noah being sick. :(
ReplyDelete