


It's possible I went a bit overboard (in both price and grandeur) when picking out a swingset for the boys. It takes up more than half our backyard, but it's oh so fun! I think I was more excited about it than they were. As I was carting all the wood from the garage to the backyard, I overheard a neighbor girl say to her mom, "They're building a park back there!" Ha ha ha. We will be enjoying lots of summer fun on this bad boy. It's gigantic, so I'm not too worried about the boys getting bored. Under the slide is a little picnic table and Ninja is already excited to eat his lunches outside. Cheers to big fun and big bank accounts (which, is actually quite small and pitiful after acquiring said "fun"). Who needs to eat anyway?
WoW!!! LoOkS lIkE sOo MuCh FuN!!!
ReplyDeleteThis makes me miss mine even more! We'll have to come play on yours someday!
ReplyDeleteLove it. Too bad you don't live by us. My girls would be over every day!
ReplyDeleteI'm am so jealous! I have always wanted one of those. You guys are going to have so much fun with it!
ReplyDeleteThat and ALL the neighborhood kids LOVE it!
ReplyDelete