Antonio's firm got a client in Kuaui, Hawaii and he had to go there for a week to audit them. I decided to tag along and relax too! Antonio didn't get to do much because he had to work all day, but I had a wonderful time laying by the pool, walking on the beach, and reading lots and lots of books. My sister stayed with the boys at home and they had a lot of fun with her. Kuaui is such a beautiful island. It's very green and has lots of cool birds to see. Antonio has to go back in February for another week. I'm thinking I might just have to go again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AHH That looks like so much fun! TAKE ME TAKE ME!! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteYeah, Hawaii rules! Well, I agree that you must tag along again. February is a new year. New beginning! It looks very fun. I am glad that you were able to relax and have time to yourself. Love you! I love the photo of you two at the bottom even with your hair blowing in the Hawaiin wind. How romantic!
ReplyDeleteoh wow- that is gorgeous! take me please!
ReplyDeleteLUCKY!!! I want to go, too. You got some great pictures.
ReplyDeleteAhhh, takes me back to my wonderful Hawaii trip this year. One of the best weeks of my life was spent on the big island. There's nothing like reading endlessly! Glad you had a chance to relax.
ReplyDeleteHuh...I think your life must be horrible! Looks like a blast. Let me know when in Feb. and I'll come keep you company by the pool!
ReplyDelete